- Agreement - a contract between the parties incorporating this document, and any amendments to that contract from time to time
- Content - text, graphics, animations, user and visual interfaces, images, trademarks, logos, music, videos, design, artwork and computer code.
- Cursr - irrespective of the version nomenclature, the base product name.
- Software - Cursr software including any content incorporated into the Software and any “online” or electronic documentation collectively.
- System - Computer (ex. home computer or a workstation) on which Software will be installed.
- Use - downloading, installation, copying, storing, executing, loading, searching, displaying or otherwise using the Software.
- User - individual or legal entity using Software, services or site.
- Account - user profile created/registered for use with Software for means of profile management, authentication and authorization to access services provided by Bitgapp.
Data we collect
- Personal/Non-Personal information provided directly - Profile information that user provides to create an Account profile like user's name, email address etc.
- Analytics information - We use third-party analytics tools to collect information like the Cursr web page user visits, Cursr usage, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the product and services. This analytics information is aggregated with analytics information from other users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual user.
- Log information - We collect log information when user uses our website. That information includes, among other things:
- Details about how user used our services.
- Device information, such as user’s web browser type and language.
- Session times.
- Pages viewed.
- IP address.
- Identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify user's device or browser.
- Page user visited, which led user to our website.
- Device identifiers - We may access, collect, monitor, store on user's device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers". Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with user's mobile/desktop device a device identifier may be data stored in connection with network interface and location addressing or data sent to the device by Bitgapp. A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third-party partner about how user browses and use the service and may help us or third-party partners provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Metadata - Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with user content. For example, metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of user content was collected and how that content is formatted.
How We Use Information
The reason we collect user information is to provide user products and services by relentlessly working to improve them. We use user information to:
- Develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services.
- Send user communications, including by email. For example, we may use email to respond to support inquiries or to share information about our products, services, and promotional offers that we think may interest the user.
- Monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- Personalise our services.
- Contextualize user's experience.
- Provide and improve ad targeting and measurement, including through the use of user's precise location information (if user has given us permission to collect that information), both on and off our services.
- Enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
- Verify user's identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance our services and user's experience with them.
Disclosure of Personal/Non-Personal Information
We may share information about user in the following ways with third parties:
- With service providers: We may share information about user with service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- With business partners: We may share information about user with business partners that provide services and functionality.
- With third parties for legal reasons: We may share information about user if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- Comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- Investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations.
- Protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others.
- Detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
Third-Party Terms and Conditions
Please note that user's access to our website may be subject to certain third-party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to application stores, software platforms, and payment processors if any. User recognizes and agrees that Bitgapp is not liable for any such third-party terms and conditions and their use of user's personal data.
Social Network and Platform Integration
Rights of access, update and removal of personal data
Under certain circumstances, by law user has the right to:
- Request access to ones personal information. This enables user to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about them and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about user. This enables user to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about them corrected.
- Request the removal of ones personal information. This enables user to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
User will not have to pay a fee to access user's personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if user's request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones and other devices.
We use the following cookies:
- Mandatory cookies - These cookies are essential for the operation of our site.
- Analytical cookies - Help us to determine usage of site, for example count number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it.
- Marketing cookies - Help us to determine website analytics, ad targeting and ad measurement.
Third party cookies
Third party vendors we use:
- Google Analytics - for purpose of analysing web traffic to and usage of the site.
- Cloudflare - for performance, security and reliability purposes.
- Facebook Pixel - for purpose of analysing audience statistics in order to personalise advertisement of Software on other platforms.
- Addthis - service that allows visitors to bookmark or share an item using a variety of services
It is possible to disable and remove cookies from user's device by activating the setting on user's browser that allows user to do so. User can refer to used browser’s help section for further information and assistance with cookies. Please note that doing so may impair user browsing experience.